Everyone has sent an email they wish they could get back. Now with Google Labs, Gmail users can create a window of time where you can take back that nasty reactionary email, possibly saving your relationship or job.
- Go here to be taken to Gmail Labs.
- Search for Undo Send, and click Enable.
- Scroll to the top or bottom of the page, and click Save Changes
- Gmail will reload. Once it’s done, go to General Settings, and find Undo Send. It should be enabled already; if not, check the box to enable it.
- You can change the period within which you can cancel an email with the dropdown box just below the checkbox.