Data backup is the first line of defense to secure your files so that you can survive a hard drive crash or other data loss.
Some of the more common types of data loss include:
- Hardware Failure- hard drive crash or failure, bad sectors
- User Error – accidental or intentional deletion of files, drive format, Windows reset, Windows reinstallation
- Malice- Damage or theft of personal or corporate data or computer equipment
- Corruption of files – malware or virus infection, damaged Master File Table (MFT), corrupt Windows update
- Natural Disaster- Fire, flood, electrical issue, power surge
Protect your important files with a backup plan. A good backup plan includes regularly scheduled local backups to an external hard drive and cloud storage for offsite storage.
Contact me today for data backup service.